Accountable Data Network
- An unique network mechanism that insures the consistency, insertion order and existence of any data.
- An entry on Accountable Data Network, each address can actually belong to one private key, but it is cryptographically difficult to be reverse-attacked, since the address is the hash of the public key, and there are 16^40 addresses available.
Contract / Smart Contract
- A set of program modules deployed on accountable data network with their business-logics and storages are computed/executed exactly under their pre-configurations and constraints. A Smart Contract has its own address.
- A kind of Smart Contract that stores the Accountable Data and verifies the authentication/authorisation of any operation on it.
- An interface for basic ledger operations and storage.
- An interface for basic non-fungible ledger operations and storage.
- An interface for advanced ledger operations and storage with optimisations and high-extensibility, compatible to ERC-20.
Token / Smart Token / Fungible Token
- An ERC-1376 implementation with fungible, 18-decimals ledger. (1 Token = 1 * (10^18) value stored in Token Ledger)
Voucher / Smart Voucher / Fungible Voucher
- An ERC-1376 implementation with fungible, 0-decimal ledger. (1 Voucher = 1 value stored in Voucher Ledger)
EthereumKey / Wallet File / Key File / Key Storage
- A JSON that contains encrypted ECDSA private key (using AES-128 series), the passphrase hashing is used with Scrypt/PBKDF2.
Gas / Fuel
- A protocol-level and service-level gas that protects the entire Data Network from the DDOS attack, since any instruction on a Data Network must consume gas. In FST DataRail/Engine, the protocol-gas is called Ether, and the service-gas is Master Service Gas.
- A data set contains digital-signature, timestamping, target address, gas amount and the bytecode to the Smart Contract.
- A balance change or data transferring in a ledger, it contains from (originator), to (receiver) and the value (data amount).
- The credential for the authentication in sign-in.
- The credential for decrypting the EthereumKey (Wallet File / Key File) to use private key for transaction signing.
- The user that manages and control the whole white-labeled platform (FST Engine).
- The user that authorised to issue token and publish voucher (ledger creation). Only Master can authorise Issuers for ledger creation.
- The common user that can use and control its own wallet.